Friday, October 10, 2014

My system, 5 picks (CFB Week 7)

This college football season I decided to generate a system to predict college football outcomes against the spread.  I pick 5 games a week, choosing the games with spreads that deviate farthest from my predicted spread. If I see anomalies, I tend to avoid the game (BYU v. UCF, my line was 13 points off the line, but obviously BYU lost their starting QB the prior week) I use an offshore sports book as the reference odds. So far my system is 16 - 9 (64%) ATS.  Over the course of the remainder of the year and throughout next year I'll continue to tweak my system accordingly.  Of course this is for entertainment purposes only.

My picks (Week 7 - Oct 11th)

Florida International +13 over UT San Antonio (My line is UTSA -5)

North Texas +6.5 over Alabama-Birmingham (My line is North Texas -2.5)

Cincinnati +14.5 over Miami (FLA) (My line is Miami -7.5)

Old Dominion +3 over Texas-El Paso (My line is ODU -5)

UCLA +3 over Oregon  (My line is UCLA -4.5)

*UPDATE*

A brutal 1 - 4 this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment